Join the AI transformationEnhance your business with the solutions by AI Implementation Group
System Features:Face detection in photos.Verification of photo data with database information, indicating the percentage of match.Determination of a live person in the photo or identification of potential fraud using photos, videos, or deepfakes.Analysis of photo attributes such as blur, lighting, and color saturation.Recognition of open/closed eyes, facial angle of rotation, and the number of people in the frame.Probability assessment of photo ownership by a specific individual.
Identification and Analysis of Customers or Employees via Video. Features include: Counting the number of visitors. Customer identification. Determining gender and age. Heat Map. Object Detection (e.g., monitoring compliance with safety regulations)
Face Access Control
- Face-based access control eliminates concerns about forgotten access cards, with the system automatically managing employee access
- Automated timekeeping reduces time spent on attendance tracking, generating reports on employee presence and tardiness
- Employee behavior analysis enhances efficiency based on insights into workplace patterns
Vision Mobile and Web SDK
Facial recognition system for Android and iOS, with integration into a web application.
- face detection
- determining the angle of face rotation
- detecting open/closed eyes, optical character recognition (OCR) tailored to the type of required identity document.
Industrieswhich employ our solutions
Didn't find your field?
Submit a request, and our experts will offer you a tailored solution.
Technologiesused in our products
Artificial intelligence is a branch of computer science that deals with solving cognitive tasks typically designated for human intelligence, such as learning, problem-solving, and pattern recognition.
Deep neural network
Deep neural networks, or deep learning neural networks, utilize a technology that enables memory allocation through the transformation of randomly organized neural networks into equivalent networks, where individual or all layers are replaced by a set of smaller sub-layers.
Machine learning encompasses a set of artificial intelligence methods distinguished by their characteristic approach: rather than directly solving a problem, they learn through the application of solutions to a multitude of similar tasks.